Mt.kailash and lake mansarovaer can also be made easily with Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa to Kunsul Airport and back to Lhasa and to Kathmandu. The flights are seasonal and this itinerary is specially designed for people who do not wish to travel by overland for long hours.The visit to Potala Palace, DrepungMonastery,Sera Monastery, Norbulinkha Park , Jokhang Temple and the Bharkor bazar in Lhasais experience of a life time.
Day 1: Kathmandu-Zhangmu / 130km
Day 2: Zhangmu-Nyelam / 30km
Day 3: Nyelam-Saga / 240 km
Day 4: Saga-Manasarovar Lake / 480 km
Day 5&6&7: Manasarovar Lake-Mt. Kailash
Day 8: Mt.Kailash-Saga / 490 km
Day 9: Saga-Shigatse / 470 km
Day 10: Shigatse-Lhasa
Day 11&12: Lhasa city tour
Day 13: Tour end
1. All travel permits required during this tour.
2. Well maintained tourists' vehicle throughout the tour.
3. Local licensed Tibetan English speaking tour guide.
4. Accommodation with breakfast included.
5. All the entrance tickets fee in the itinerary.
6. Tour guide and vehicle's entry fee into Kailash
7. Oxygen supply on the vehicle.
8. Travel insurance only for accident.
9. Government tax and travel agent's service fee.
1. Lunches and Dinners.
2. Tips to driver and tour guide.
3. Bank service fee when you transfer deposit to our company.
4. Chinese visa fee in Kathmandu
5. Single room supplement fee if ever