This is one of the best trekking destinations in Western Nepal (Annapuran Region) for those who want to have short trek with fascinating Himalayan and Countryside views. It offers a good range of Cross Section Mountain and beautiful villages views unmatched to any other part of Nepal (or the world) in such a short span of time. The area is not much penetrated by many tourists. There are not any tea houses and inns catering to the back pack trekkers. Few other westerners could one come across and the countryside is much more the same, as it has been for the last hundred years.
The areas lying west of Pokhara are inhabited by Gurungs, Brahamins, Chhetri and Sudras in the region. The altitude varies from 900 m. to 2500 m. (Panchase hike).
Panchase Village Trekking
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1: Drive or fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara. 820m 7hrs/35min.
Day2: Trek to Bumdi 1525m, 5 hrs .
Day3: Trek from Bumdi to Bhanjhyang 2000m 6hrs..
Day4: Bhanjhyang to Tilahar, via Panchase(2509m) 1020m 6hrs.
Day5: Trek from Tilahar to Dobate 2655m 6hrs.
Day6: Trek from Dobate to Jaljale 2975m, 6hrs.
Day7: Jaljale to Ghorepani. 2856m 7hrs.
Day8: Trek to Poon hill(3180m) & Tikhedhunga. 1540m 8hrs.
Day9: Trek from Tikhedhunga. to Pokhara. 820m 5hrs
Day10: Pokhara to Kathmandu. 1300m 7hrs.
• Trekking guide
• All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in tea-houses (lodges) during the trek
• Sleeping bag & down jacket if required
• Entry Permit for Annapurna conservation Area
• Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
• All land transportation
• First aid kit
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• Two night hotel Accomodation in Pokhara with breakfast
• Airport pick- up and drop-off service
• Personal nature expenses
• Drinks, beverages, etc.
• Lunch & dinner in Pokhara
• Hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu after finished your package