One of the oldest and second largest Gurung village in Nepal is Sikles. And this historic hill trek will bring you to this place, which still retains the aura of an ancient Gurung culture and heritages. Actually, this trek will be the combination of awesome Gurung culture, wonderful traditional village life and Himalayan panorama of Annapurna range as well as Mardi Himal.
Here, the Jhankri the Shaman and Lama the Priest have important roles in this Buddhist community, marriage, death and day-to-day lives of people there. Actually the Siklish village lies above the Mardi Khola river (1,981m), by overlooking Annapurna IV to the north and Annapurna and Lamjung Himal to the east. Another major attraction of Sickles Trek is a Tara Hilltop (found by Gopi Adhikari), from where you can have the spectacular views of Annapurna South (7219m), Himchuli(6441m), Machhapuchhre (6993m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal and Manaslu ranges.
Nurture Nepal is always ready for this wonderful and historic hill trek to Sikles of Annapurna Region. We have crafted flexible itinerary for every packages. We cordially welcome you here.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1 Arrival in Kathmandu& Transfer to Hotel 1300m 45min.
Day 2 City tour in Kathmandu .
Day 3 Fly./ Drive to Pokhara 820m. 35min./ 7hrs
Day 02 Drive to Bijayapur Khola & Kalikasthan 1370m. 5hrs..
Day 03 Trek to LamaKhet 1680m. 6hrs.
Day 04 Trek to Siklis 1980m. 6hrs.
Day 05 Trek to Neuli Kharka or Forest camp 2200m. 5hrs.
Day 06 Trek to Ghale Gaon 2000m. 5hrs.
Day 07 Trek to Pokhara. 820m 3hrs..
Day 08 Drive /Fly to Kathmandu. 1300m 7hrs./35min.
• Trekking guide
• Trekking cook
• Trekking Permit
• Necessary Porters
• Kitchen helpers
• Entry Permit for Annapurna Conservation Area
• All land transportation to the starting point & from the ending point of the trek
• All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• Necessary Camping equipment such as sleeping tents, mattresses, sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils etc.
• Cooking fuel
• Camping charges
• First aid kit
• Insurance and equipments for the Nepali staff
• 2 night hotel accommodation in Pokhara at lakeside on breakfast basis
• Airport pick-up and drop-off services
• Personal nature expenses
• Drinks, beverages, etc.
• Lunch & dinner in Pokhara
• Hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu after finished your package