Jomsom Muktinath trekking is popular trekking trail in Annapurna region. This trail passes through many interesting villages, local people and traders, donkeys and mule trains. Deep valleys and high mountains encompassing the giant Annapurna Mountain range embrace a wide range of people and terrain, from subtropical jungle to a high, arid landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau.Muktinath is literally means the "place of salvation” . NN trekking guide retrace your steps for an hour or so to reach Jharkot village. Jharkot village has in the main managed to retain its traditional way of life. Trail continue descend to Yeklebhatti then straight way follow through Kali gandaki valley and finally reach at Jomsom. From Jomsom either fly back to pokhara or trek continue descend via Marpaha Kalopani Ghasa tatopani Ghorepani poon hill Nayapul and finally reach at Pokhara. We Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange either fly in drive out or drive in fly out Jomsom Muktinath trekking tour according to trekker wish and holiday schedule. Treks in Jomsom Muktinath amazing life time experience as stand point of High Himalayan views Mount Dhualgiri 8167m, Mount Annapurna I. 8091m & pilgrimage trekking trails of Nepal.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Day2 : Kathmandu Valley site seeing.
Day3 : Drive/ Fly to Pokhara & Day Tour. 820 m 7 hrs.
Day4 : Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Tikhedhunga. 1540 m 5 hrs.
Day5 : Trek to Ghorepani. 2860 m 7 hrs.
Day6 : Trek to Tatopani. 1190 m 5 hrs.
Day7 : Trek to Kalopani. 2530 m 6 hrs.
Day8 : Trek to Marpha. 2670 m 5.30 hrs.
Day9 : Trek to Kagbeni. 2810 m 5 hrs.
Day10 : Trek to Muktinath. 3760 m 4.30 hrs.
Day11 : Trek to Jomsom. 2720 m 5 hrs.
Day12 : Fly back to Pokhara & Kathmandu. 25 minutes/+35 minutes
• Trekking guide
• All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Sleeping bag & down jacket if required
• Entry Permit for Annapurna conservation Area
• Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
• All land transportation
• Jomsom to Pokhara flight
• First aid kit
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• Two night hotel Accomodation in Pokhara with breakfast
• Airport pick- up and drop-off service
• Personal nature expenses
• Drinks, beverages, etc.
• Lunch & dinner in Pokhara
• Hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu after finished your package