The “Numbur Cheese Circuit” trek is a recently opened non tourist area trekking route in the lap of Numbur Chuli. The ideal trek, for who wants to escape from the regular tracks and for who wants to touch up with the off beaten trails. This recently developed trekking route lies Ramechhap about 190 km east of the capital city of Kathmandu. The trek leads through deep river gorges, glacial lakes, terraced rice fields, subtropical forests and Sherpa villages to the Likhu Khola glacier, watched over by the towering peaks of Pathibarra and Numburchuli. This trek provides breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayan peaks including Numburchuli (6959m), Sarmoche (5255m), Ramdung (5930m), Chukyima Go (6959), Parchamo (6273m), Bigphrea Go Nup (6666m), Paniyo Tippa (6696m), Paniyo Shar (6549m), Everest range, Annapurna South, Langtang, Jugal Himal and Gaurishankar. This trek follows the Likhu Khola valley up to the remote yak pastures of Ngeju nestled at the foot of the ice-fall tumbling from the sacred summit of Numbur. You walk passing the River gorge, Glacier Lakes, Rice terraced fields, subtropical forests and Sherpa Villages. You can also visit one of the Nepal’s first cheese factories, established in 1957 and the famous Thodung monastery.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu ,meet our nurture Nepal representative and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in world heritage sites with Tour Guide by private car
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Shivalaya. 1770m 8 hrs
Day 4: Trek from Shivalaya to Khahare . 2175m 5 hrs
Day 5: Trek from Khahare to Pani Pakha. 3105m 5 hrs
Day 6: Trek from Pani Pakha to Mane Danda . 3940m 4 hrs
Day 7: Trek from Mane Danda to Panch Pokhari. 4515m 5 hrs
Day 8: Trek from Panch Pokhari to Tare. 4140m 6hrs
Day 9: Trek from Tare to Ngeju( via Gyazo-La Pass 4880m) 3690m 4hrs
Day 10: Trek from Ngeju to Lhachhewar. 2665m 5 hrs
Day 11: Trek from Lhachhewar to Kyama. 2380m 5 hrs
Day 12: Trek from Kyama to Gumde. 2255m 3 hrs
Day 13: Trek from Gumdel to Serding. 3354m 5 hrs
Day 14: Trek from Serding to Lapchane. 3105m 6 hrs
Day 15: Trek from Lapchane to Those. 1755m 5 hrs
Day 16: Drive from Those to Kathmandu . 1310m 8 hrs
Day 17: Departure to International Airport
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals(breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* All transportation
* Necessary permits.
* All Camping Equipments(Tents) and Kitchen equeipments
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...