Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is a short and popular but rewarding trip to the Annapurna region. This Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is popular among trekkers who have limited time in Nepal and do not have previous history of trekking. The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek route leads you on an enchanting journey through wide open valleys, sparkling waterfalls and dense forests.
The Poon Hill at an altitude of (3120m) is famous for a breathtaking panorama of the Himalayan ranges it offers such as Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna I 8091m, Machhapuchhre 6998m, Nilgiri 7041m, Annapurna South 7219m, Annapurna II 7939m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, and Lamjung Himal 6988m. It is one of the most spectacular mountain spots where you can enjoy fabulous sunrise and sunset over the Himalaya.
The gorgeous landscapes, green vegetation, the rhododendron forest, different flora and fauna of this region provide you with the lifetime memory. Along with the natural scenery, trekkers get the opportunity to explore the lifestyle and culture of the different ethnic groups like Gurung, Magar.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day :1 Kathmandu to Pokhara Fly /Drive 820 m (30 min. /7 Hrs.)
Day :2 Drive to Nayapool (90 minutes) Treks to Ulleri 1960m 5 Hrs.
Day :3Trek to Ghorepani (Poon Hill 3210 m) 2860m 6 Hrs.
Day :4 Trek to Tadapani 2630m 6.30 Hrs.
Day :5 Trek to Ghandruk 1940m 4 Hrs.
Day :6 Trek to Hotspring 1780m 4.30 Hrs.
Day :7 Trek to Pothana 1890m 6.30 Hrs.
Day :8 Trek to Pokhara. 820 m 3.30 Hrs.
Day : 9Drive / Fly to Kathmandu . 1300 m 7Hrs/35 min.
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• One trekking guide
• porters .
• All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Sleeping bags and down jackets if required
• Entry Permit for Annapurna conservation Area
• Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
• All land transportation:
from Kathmandu to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
from Pokhara to Nayapul and from Phedi to Pokhara by private vehicle
• 2 night hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast at 2-3 star standards hotel
• Insurance and equipments for the guide and porters
• First aid kit
• Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your ravel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost if required.)
• Personal nature expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Travel insurance
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu after finished your package