Royal trek is one of short and relaxing treks Nepal has to offer. Royal Trek provides some wonderful up close views of both Machapuchhere (Fishtail) and Annapurna South. It has been named after Prince of Wales who first trekked in this region. It is also called the Annapurna Skyline trek.
Royal trekking is the best trek for those who want to experience village life and striking mountain views in a relatively short period of time, and will be good for those trekkers who like to go in less tourist area of Annapurna region.
Pokhara valley serves as the starting and ending point of the Royal trek. The trekking trail follows a semi-circle route to the north-west direction of Pokhara, no higher than 1500m and is recommended as the winter trip for families with children.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1 Arrival in Kathmandu , Transfer to Hotel 1300m 45min.
Day2 City tour in Kathmandu. Fullday
Day3 Drive /Fly to Pokhara 820m 7hrs./35min.
Day 02:Drive to Bijayapur Khola & Kalikasthan 1370m. 3hrs.
Day 03:Trek to Lipeyani 990m. 5.30hrs.
Day 04:Trek to Chisopani 1260m. 6hrs.
Day 05:Trek to Begnas Tal Bazaar 850m. 5.30hrs.
Day 06:Drive / Fly to Kathmandu . 1300m 7hrs/35min.
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking permit
• Entry permit fee
• Trekking guide
• A cook
• Necessary porters
• Necessary kitchen helpers
• Necessary sherpas
• All surface transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek
• All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruits etc.)
• Necessary Camping equipment such as tents, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, mattresses, down sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils, fuel etc.
• Camping charges
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Rescue assistance
• Personal nature expenses such as all kinds of drinks, beverages, etc.
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package