Everest panorama Trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other treks, takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is a short trek but very scenic trek offers really superb view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks.
In this trip, you get to spend plentiful time in the delightful and scenic Sherpa villages where we get the opportunity to interact with the legendary Sherpa people and participate in their astonishing traditional lifestyle. From Syanboche we can observe the beautiful views of Khumjung and Khunde village. Khumjung (3780m) is the largest village in Khumbu which presents you wonderful mountain views. The original Hillary school, established by Sir Edmund Hillary in 1961, is in the middle of Khumjung. There is a impressive Gompa in Khumjung village from where we can view Ama Dablam, the rocky pyramid of Thamserku and crags of Khumbila. The Khunde village (3840 m) is famous for Khunde Chamkang, a Buddhist temple. Inside the temple is a statue of thousand-armed Avalokitesvara, the Tibetan god of compassion, who is represented on earth by the Dalai Lama. The popular Namche Bazzar, the capital city of the Sherpas, is also a main attraction of this trek.
Itinarary Elevation Time
Day1 : Fly to lukla & trek to Phakding 2610 m 3.30 hrs.
Day2 : Trek to Namchebazzar. 3440 m 6 hrs.
Day3 : Trek to Thame 3820 m 4 hrs.
Day4 : Trek to Khumjung. 3780 m 4.30 hrs.
Day5 : Trek to Tyangboche. 3860 m 5hrs.
Day6 : Trek to Manju. 2835 m 6 hrs.
Day7 : Trek to lukla. 2840 m 5 hrs.
Day8 : Mornning fly back to Kathmandu
• Airport pick-up and drop-off services
• One trekking guide
• Required porters (One porter carries 25 kgs of luggage for 2 persons)
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in lodges during the trek
• Sleeping bags & down jackets if required.
• Entry permit for Sagarmatha National Park
• Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
• All land transportation (from hotel to airport and airport to hotel)
• Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and return
• Airport tax at Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
• Insurance and equipments for guide and porters
• First aid kit
• Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost if required.)
• Personal nature expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Travel insurance
• Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu after finished your package