This trek in the Everest region takes you to the heart of the Himalaya and Sherpa country. It is a thrilling and challenging trek that combines the Everest Base Camp route with the turquoise glacial lakes of Gokyo valley. This trek is renowned for its proximity to the world’s highest mountain, friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages, great variety of culture and tradition, colorful festivals and ancient monasteries, interesting myth and mystery, tremendous flora and fauna.Cho La Pass trekking is one of Nepal's most famous trek to the Khumbu Mountains and Sherpa country. After a magnificent mountain flight to Lukla we follow the Dudh Kosi valley to Namche Bazaar. The trail to Gokyo is a gradual ascent up the valley passing through patches of birch and rhododendron forest where the elusive musk deer can sometimes be seen. Through small yak-grazing settlements we reach the Gokyo lakes where we climb the Gokyo Ri (5480m) and enjoy stunning summit mountain scenery including Everest, Makalu and Cho Oyo.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1 : Fly to Lukla & Phakding. 2610 m 3.30 hrs.
Day2 : Trek to Namchebazzar. 3440 m 6 hrs.
Day3 : Rest day for acclimatization
Day4 : Trek to Dole. 4200 m 6 hrs.
Day5 : Trek to Machhermo. 4470 m 4 hrs.
Day6 : Trek to Gokyo. 4790 m 5 hrs.
Day7 : Rest for acclimatization
Day8 : Trek to Dragnag. 4700 m 4hrs.
Day9 : Trek to Dzongla. 3830 m 9 hrs.
Day10 : Trek to Lobuche. 4910 m 3 hrs.
Day11 : Trek to Gorakshep ( Walk to EBC ). 5140 m 7 hrs.
Day12 : Early Mornning Climb up to Kalapatther for
the views & Down to Dingboche 4410 m 7.30 hrs.
Day13 : Trek to Tyangboche. 3720 m 4 hrs.
Day14 ; Trek to namchebazzar. 3440 m 3 hrs.
Day15 : Trek to Phakding. 2610 m 5 hrs.
Day16 : Trek to Lukla 2840 m 4 hrs.
Day17 : Fly back to Kathmandu
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
• Entry permit for Sagarmatha National Park
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and from Lukla to Kathmandu .
• Airport tax at Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package