Bhandar, goli, Pieky peak & Gokyo valley Everest base camp trekking is one of the longest and challenging trekking trail in Everest region. Bhandar Gokyo valley Cho la pass Everest base camp trek offers eye catching Himalayan views of whole solu khumbu Himalayan region including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 5816m, Mt. Maklau 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m , Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7145m, Mt. Ama Dablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m and other more mountains peaks of Everest region. Jiri Gokyo cho la pass trekking includes Gokyo valley, Cho La pass & Treks to Everest base camp & whole solukhumbu trekking trails. Jiri Gokyo valley trekking required minimum three weeks holidays and good physical fitness because of challenging Cho La pass (5420m). Jiri Gokyo Ri cho la pass & Everest base camp trekking trails is core trekking route used by first Mt. Everest summiteers Tenjing Norgey and sir Edmund Hilary. Before construct the Lukla Airport, All trekkers / mountaineers use Jiri Gokyo valley Everest base camp trekking trail and even now also numerous groups treks through this route
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: UNESCO heritage site seeing at Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Bhandar. 2190 m 10 hrs.
Day 04 : Trek to Goli. 1760 m 7 hrs.
Day 05 : Trek to Ngaur 3350 m 7 hrs.
Day 06 : Trek to Jase Bhanjyang 3549 m 5 hrs.
Day 07 : Trek to Panbu 3315 m 5 hrs.
Day 08 : Trek to Junbesi 2700 m 6 hrs.
Day9 : Rest day & go to Thuptenchholing gompa. 2920 m 5 hrs.
Day10 : Trek to Nunthala. 2194 m 7 hrs.
Day11 : Trek to Bupsa. 2420 m 6 hrs.
Day12 : Trek to Surke. 2290 m 5.30 hrs.
Day13 : Trek to Phakding. 2610 m 5 hrs.
Day14 : Trek to Namchebazzar. 3440 m 6 hrs.
Day15 : Rest day for acclimatization
Day16 : Trek to Dole. 4200 m 6 hrs.
Day17 : Trek to Machhermo. 4470 m 4 hrs.
Day18 : Trek to Gokyo. 4790 m 5 hrs.
Day19 : Rest for acclimatization
Day20 : Trek to Dragnag. 4700 m 9 hrs.
Day21 : Trek to Dzongla. 3830 m 9 hrs.
Day22 : Trek to Lobuche. 4910 m 3 hrs.
Day23 : Trek to Gorakshep ( Walk to EBC ). 5140 m 7 hrs.
Day24 : : Early Mornning Climb up to Kalapatther for
the views & Down to Dingboche 4410 m 7.30 hrs.
Day25 : Trek to Tyangboche. 3720 m 4 hrs.
Day26 ; Trek to namchebazzar. 3440 m 3 hrs.
Day27 : Trek to Phakding. 2610 m 5 hrs.
Day28 : Trek to Lukla. 2840m 4 hrs
Day29 : Fly back to Kathmandu.
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
• Entry permit for Sagarmatha National Park
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• All land transportation .
• Flight ticket from Lukla to Kathmandu
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Airport tax at domestic airport .
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package