Pikey peak (4,100 m) trek called Pikey Danda trek or Pikey hill trail trek is one of the best view points in Solu Khumbu for having mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views with the backdrop of majestic Himalaya and also for having mountain vista of central and eastern Himalayan range, including some of the highest mountains above 8,000 meters namely Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Mt. Makalu (8,463 m), Kenchenjunga (8,586 m), Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m) and range of other trekking mountains above 6,000 meters, such as Mt. Gauri Shanker (7,134 m), Numbur (6,959 m), Nuptse (7,855 m), Amadublam (6,812 m), Khatang, Karyalung, Shishapangma, Thamserku, Lhotseshar among others. you will also have trekking to Dudh Kunda (milky lake), the sacred mountain lake situated at 4,560 m. A belief is that if one makes a visit to Dudh kunda and takes a dip into it, he or she is freed from the sin. Similarly, one another belief is that if childless couple visits to this Kunda, they will have children later on. Therefore it is also called a pilgrimage site trekking as well. This sacred lake is located on the lap of Mt. Numbur (6,959 m), which is one of the popular trekking destinations in Everest region.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1 : Drive from Kathmandu to Bhandar. 2190 m 10 hrs.
Day2 : Trek to Goli. 1760 m 7 hrs.
Day3 : Trek to Ngaur 3350 m 7 hrs.
Day4 : Trek to Jase Bhanjyang 3549 m 5 hrs.
Day 5 : Dojum Surke 3140 m 5hrs
Day6 : Trek to Junbesi 2700 m 6 hrs.
Day7 : Rest day & go to Thuptenchholing gompa .2920 m 5 hrs.
Day8 : Trek to Panbu 2469 m 6 hrs.
Day9 : Fly back to Kathmandu.
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• All land transportation .
• Flight ticket from Phaplu to Kathmandu
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Airport tax at domestic airport .
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package