Arun valley trekking is really non touristy trekking trail in Nepal . Arun valley is located between the Sagarmatha(Mt. Everest) and Makalu-Barun National Parks. Arun valley trek is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture .Trekking in Arun valley provides an alternative approach to the Khumbu region trekking . Arun valley trekking requires endurance and fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the Arun valley region. Walking north up the Arun river to Sedua and Num, then crossing Barun La 4110m.into the upper Barun khola valley for a close look at Makalu.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu, hotel transfer
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Flight to Tumlingtar, trek to Khadbari 1036m 4hrs
Day 04 : Trek Khadbari to Chichila 1,830 m 5 hrs.
Day 05 : Trek Chichila to Num 1490 m 4hrs
Day 06 : Trek Num to sedua 1460m. 5hrs
Day 07 : Trek Sedua to Tashigaon 2200m 5hrs
Day 08 : Trek Tashigaon to Unshisa 2770m 4hrs
Day 09 : Trek Unshisa to Thulo pokhari 3570m 4hrs
Day 10 : ThuloPokhari to Mumbuk via pass of 3890m 3570m 5hrs
Day 11 : Trek Mumbuk to Yanger Kharkha 3200m 4 hrs
Day 12 : Trek Yanger Kharkha to Nhe Kharkha 3665m 4 hrs
Day 13 : Trek Nhe Kharkha to Jark Kharkha 4213m 5 hrs
Day 14 : Trek Jark Kharkha to Sherson 4615m 3 hrs
Day 15 : Trek Sherson to Nhe Kharkha 36 65m 5 hrs
Day 16 : Trek Nhe Kharkha to Mumbuk 3570m 5hrs
Day 17 : Trek Mumbuk to Kauma 3470m 5hrs
Day 18 : Trek Kauma to Tashigaon 2200m 5hrs
Day 19 : Trek Tashigaon to Sedua 1460m 5hrs
Day 20 : Trek Seduwa to Num 1490m 5hrs
Day 21 : Trek Num to Bhotebase 1200m 5hrs
Day 22 : Trek Bhotebase to Tumlingtar 1038m 5hrs
Day 23 : Tumlingtar to Kathmandu by flight
Day 24 : Visit Kathmandu valley
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• All land transportation .
• Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar & Tumlingtar to Kathmandu.
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Airport tax at domestic airport .
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package