The popular start to the trek to Gosaikunda are in Dhunche Village or Syabru Besi both from the Langtang side. Alternatively, trekkers may also start from Sundarijal, which lies on the outskirts of Kathmandu.
If you are starting from Dhunche, the first day involves a long steady climb to reach Chandan Bari, which is at a height of about 3200 metres. On the second day, one reaches Laurebinayak at about 3700 metres. At this point, some trekkers choose to climb ahead to Gosaikund, though altitude sickness is a concern due to rapid ascent. Many trekkers choose to stay at Laurebinayak which also provides excellent sunset and sunrise views of the Langtang and Ganesh Himal. The descent from Gosaikund to Sundarijal takes about four days. The first day involves a short climb to Laurebina pass (4600 metres) and a rapid descent to Phedi or Ghopte. Depending on pace, there are options to stay at Tharepati, Mangengoth, Kutumsang and afterwards at many village habitations every two hours. Accommodation is quite easily available, though basic and a variety of food options are also available at tea house stops.
The trails are very well marked, except between Ghopte and Thorepati, where chances of losing ones way are real.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1 : Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel. 1300m 45min.
Day2 : Sightseen in Kathmandu Valley.
Day3 : Drive to Dhunche . 1960 m 5hrs.
Day4 : Trek to Shin Gompa 3330 m 6 hrs.
Day5 : Trek to Goasinkund 3480m 6 hrs.
Day6 : Trek to Shin gompa 3330m 5 hrs.
Day7 : Trek to Dhunche 1960m 5hrs.
Day8 : Drive to Kathmandu 1300m 5hrs.
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• . Entry permit for Langtang National Park
• All land transportation .
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses / camp, during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package