The Lauribina La Pass trek is lies on the north of Kathmandu. This trek is quite remote and thinly populated area. Gosaikunda is a holi glacier lake, the most famous one with several others glacier lakes adjoining it. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit the lakes during a full- moon festival in August and Hindu people believe that the god Mahadev (Shiva), intoxicated by grief due to his wife’s (Parbati) death, felt thirsty so he hit the stone with his holy stick, thus creating the lakes. In the same place Lake Gosaikunda originates and Hindu people believe that the image of Mahadev can be seen in the middle surface of the water. The lake is also scared to Buddhists.
This is a journey with numerous highlights, stunning views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Annapurna massif as far as you can see. The Tamang and Sherpa people living here, physically and culturally resemble the Tibet inhabitants
and their unique lifestyle is still thriving under their traditional attitude. Abundant wildlife, intense forest teaming with wild flowers and animal species, adds interest to this trek for nature
lovers. After explore the holy Gosainkunda Lake your next step to climb Lauribina Pass (4610m) to go for Helambu valley it is bit challenging but very exciting trekking trip in Nepal.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day1 : Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel. 1300m
Day2 : Sightseen in Kathmandu Valley.
Day3 : Drive to Dhunche . 1960 m 5hrs.
Day4 : Trek to Shin Gompa . 3330 m 6 hrs.
Day5 : Trek to Goasinkund . 3480m 6 hrs
Day6 :Trek to Tharepati. 3690m 8hrs
Day7 : Trek to Kutungsan 2470m 6hrs
Day8 : Trek to Chisapani 2215m 5.30hrs
Day9 : Trek to sundarijal & Drive to Kathmandu 1300m 5.30hrs
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• . Entry permit for Langtang National Park
• All land transportation .
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses / camp, during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package