This trekking destinTamang rituals, Tibetan culture, festivals, traditional architecture, costumes, local Syabru dances make the exposure to this culture very unique. There is a view point at Goljung Pass, from where views of Langtang and Kerung (Tibet) can be awe inspiring. Visitors will get an opportunity to observe Syabru, Mane and other local dances at Goljung and Gatlang VDCs. The villages also sell exclusive handicraft items like traditional caps, mufflers and other items.Tourists can enjoy hot bath in the healing hot-water spring at Tatopani before reaching Nagthali, where the stay is a unique experience. The ancient monasteries and houses adorned with rich wood engravings at Thuman is an unforgettable experience. At Briddim one gets to experience the famous Tamang hospitality, where there is home stay facility in 24 houses.
Itinerary Elevation Time
Day 1 : Drive to Syabrubensi (1467 m) 6 hrs.
Day 2 : Syabrubesi to Gatlang (2238m) 5 hrs.
Day 3 : Gatlang to Tatopani (2607m) 6 hrs.
Day 4 : Tatopani to Nagthali (3165m) 4 hrs.
Day 5 : Thuman to Birddhim (2229m) 6.30 hrs.
Day 6 : Briddim to Sherpa Gaon (2563m) 5 hrs.
Day 7 : Sherpa Gaon to Lama Hotel (2769m) 4 hrs.
Day8 : Lama Hotel to Langtang Village. (3430 m) 6 hrs.
Day9 : Landtangvillage to KyanginGomba. (3830 m) 3 hrs.
Day10 : Day hike in Thergo-Ri (4984 m) 9 hrs.
Day11 : KyanginGomba to Thyangsyap (3140 m) 5 hrs.
Day12 : Thyangsyap to Bamboo. (1970 m ) 5.30 hrs.
Day13 : Bamboo to Thulo Syabru. (2210 m) 5.30 hrs.
Day14 : Thulo syabru to Dhunche (1960 m ) 6 hrs.
Day15 : Drive to Kathmandu. (1310m) 5 hrs.
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• . Entry permit for Langtang National Park
• All land transportation .
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses / camp, during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package