Beyond the largest glacier of the Himalayan kingdom and in the alpine valley of six lovely lakes, there is a small peak known far and wide as the Gokyo Ri (5357m), from the summit of which you can catch the most exquisite panorama of the snow giants, especially that of Mt Everest (8848m), Cho Oyu (8188m), Lhotse (8414m), Makalu (8463m), Nuptse and Thamserku, standing gracefully behind the shimmering turquoise water surface of the Sacred Lakes.
After a Forty five minute flight from Kathmandu landing at Lukla’s tiny airstrip, the adventure really begins. We spend the next few days trekking and interacting amongst the mountain people also known as Sherpa’s we stay at local lodges and trek into the heartland of their villages. Everything is organized in conjunction with local Sherpa guides. Along the trek we will pass Buddhist monasteries with the views of Everest and other snow towering mountains getting closer by the day. We will have rest days in the villages of Namche bazaar that will allow us to explore the region and to acclimatize, which is very important. After trekking to Gokyo Ri (5483 meters), we return at a leisurely pace back to Namche and Lukla for our flight back to Kathmandu.
Itenary Elevation Time
Day1 : Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day2 : Kathmandu Valley site seeing
Day3 : Fly to Lukla & Phakding. 2610 m 3.30 hrs.
Day4 : Trek to Namchebazzar. 3440 m 6 hrs.
Day5 : Rest day for acclimatization
Day6 : Trek to Dole. 4200 m 6 hrs.
Day7 : Trek to Machhermo. 4470 m 4 hrs.
Day8 : Trek to Gokyo. 4790 m 5 hrs.
Day9 : Rest for acclimatization
Day10 : Trek to Dragnag. 4700 m 9 hrs.
Day11: Trek to Dzongla. 3830 m 9 hrs.
Day12 : Trek to Lobuche. 4910 m 3 hrs.
Day13 : Trek to Gorakshep ( Walk to EBC ). 5140 m 7 hrs.
Day14 : : Early Mornning Climb up to Kalapatther for
the views & Down to Dingboche 4410 m 7.30 hrs.
Day15 : Trek to Tyangboche. 3720 m 4 hrs.
Day16 ; Trek to namchebazzar. 3440 m 3 hrs.
Day17 : Trek to Phakding. 2610 m 5 hrs.
Day18 : Trek to Lukla. 2840 m 4 hrs
Day19 : Fly back to Kathmandu.
• Airport pick-up and drop off services
• Trekking guide
• Porter/s .
• Entry permit for Sagarmatha National Park
• Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
• All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
• All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.if required.
• Rescue Assistance
• Necessary insurance for trekking staff
• First Aid kit
• Flight ticket from Kathmandu to lukla and Kathmandu .
• Airport tax
• Nature of personal expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Hotel accommodation & meals in Kathmandu after finished your package