The Annapurna Circuit is one of the most popular trekking trail of the world. Just imagine the thrills of walking through world's deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge, with Annapurna I rising to 8091m to the east and Dhaulagiri hovering at 8167m to the west! Cross the highest pass, Thorong La on the way from Manang to Muktinath, savor the fabulous mountain views from the summit of Poon Hill at 3,210m (10,531ft). From a mere height of 800 meters to the high altitude of 5416 meters, you will pass through a diverse geographical and cultural variation with an amazing range of flora and fauna that prosper within the range.
The trek begins at Besisaha or Bhulbhule in the Marshyandi river valley and concludes in theKali Gandaki Gorge.. The trail passes along paddy fields and into subtropical forests, several waterfalls and gigantic cliffs, and various villages. Annapurna Circuit has often been voted as the best long distance trek in the world, as it combined, in its old full form, a wide variety of climate zones from tropics at 600 m asl to the arctic at 5416 m asl at the Thorong La pass and cultural variety from Hindu villages at the low foothills to the Tibetan culture of Manang Valley and lower Mustang. Continuing construction of a road has greatly shortened the trail and altered the feel of the villages, so the "best trek in the world" can not be said to hold true anymore.
Itinary Elevation Time
Day1 : Drive Kathmandu to Beshisahar. 760 m 6 hrs.
Day2 : Drive Beshisahar to Chamje. 1430 m 4 hrs.
Day3 : Trek to Dharapani. 1860 m 5 hrs.
Day4 : Trek to chame. 2670 m 6hrs.
Day5 : Trek to Pisang. 3200 m 5 hrs.
Day6 : Trek to Manang. 3540 m 7 hrs.
Day7 : Rest Day for acclimatization.
Day8 : Trek to Yak Kharka. 4050 m 4 hrs.
Day9 : Trek to Thorung Phedi. 4450 m 3.30 hrs.
Day10 : Cross(5416m) & Muktinath. 3760m 11 hrs.
Day11 : Trek to Kagbeni. 2810 m 4 hrs.
Day12 : Trek to Marpha. 2670 m 6 hrs.
Day13 : Drive to Tatopani. 1190 m 4 hrs.
Day14 : Trek to Ghorepani (Poon Hill 3210m). 2860 m 7.30 hrs.
Day15 : Trek to Tadapani. 2630 m 6 hrs.
Day16 : Trek to Ghandruk. 1940 m 3 hrs.
Day17 : Trek to Chomrong. 2170 m 5 hrs.
Day18 : Trek to Dovan. 2600 m 6 hrs.
Day19 : Trek to Deurali. 3230 m 5 hrs.
Day20 : Trek to ABC. 4130 m 4.5 hrs.
Day21 : Trek to Bamboo. 2310 m 6 hrs.
Day22 : Trek to Hotspring. 1780 m 6 hrs.
Day23 : Trek to Pothana. 1890 m 6 hrs.
Day24 : Trek to Pokhara. 820 m 4 hrs.
Day25 : Drive / Fly to Kathmandu. 1300 m 7hrs/35 munits.
• Airport pick-up and drop-off services
• One trekking guide
• Porters .
• All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
• Sleeping bags and down jackets if required
• Entry Permit for Annapurna conservation Area
• Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
• All land transportation: Kathmandu to Besishahar by regular bus & Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
• Flight tickets from Jomsom to Pokhara
• One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara .
• Insurance and equipments for the guide and porter
• First aid kit
• Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost if required.)
• Personal nature expenses
• Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
• Travel insurance
• Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu after finished your package.