Himchuli peak climbing is an attractive and fascinating trek around Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. This is one of the difficult trekking rote all the way to the top which provide you with fascinating mountain panorama and surrounded mountain scenario. We follow the Annapurna sanctuary trekking trail up to Hinko and climb a very steep hill side to a grassy meadows to establish the base camp to climb the peak from the normal route. Himchuli peak climbing offers you with fascinating Mountain View, different variety of forest, grassland, lakes, waterfalls and beautiful cultural villages.
Climbing Himchuli peak starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and then trekking all the way walking several hours a day. The trekking route is filled with adventure and excitement. The trek passes through some of the beautiful sightseeing places like Ghorepani and poon hill.The Himchuli Peak is not technically difficult to climb but is vulnerable to rock falls, and route finding may also be a problem.
Commencing himchuli peak Expedition needs requires trekking and climbing experience and the trekkers must be in good physical condition. Explore the beauty of nature and natural wilderness and experience the culture and lifestyle of the highlanders.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with Nurture Nepal representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m/6-7hours by A/C Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul 1070m/2hours and trek to Hile 1430m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Trek from Hile to Ghorepani 2860m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill 3210m/1hour and trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani 2630m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong 2170m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan 2600m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: Trek from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3700m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from MBC to Annapurna Base Camp 4130m/2hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from ABC to Hiun Chuli Base Camp, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Base Camp to High Camp, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Summit to Hiun Chuli Peak and back to Deurali 3200m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Reserve Day for Climbing due to Bad weather, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek from Deurali to Sinuwa 2360m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek from Sinuwa to Ghandruk Village 1940m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek from Ghandruk Village to Nayapul 1070m/4-5hours and drive back to Pokhara 820m/2hours and transfer to Hotel.
Day 18: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 1300m/6-7hours by A/C Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu, stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 20: Final Departure to International Airport.
Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 6 nights accommodations with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Tented accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the trek and climbing.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter
for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by bus/car.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
Any meals in Kathmandu and pokhara other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver..