Chulu West Peak Climbing
We organize our Chulu West Peak climbing trip in combination with trekking around Annapurna. This Chulu Climbing Expedition is suitable for experienced trekkers and amateur climbers who wish to summit a demanding trekking peak in the Annapurna region of Nepal – the view from the summit is simply breathtaking The whole trip will give you a thrilling climbing and trekking adventure of a lifetime with marvelous Himalayan panoramas and Tibet, China so close to you on the northern side.
There is no doubt that Chula West is one of the most challenging trekking peak climbs in Nepal so to join our Chulu west peak climbing expedition, you will require greater personal commitment and previous trekking and climbing experience than you may have needed before.
We organise a special climbing training course on which, with our very experienced climbing guides, you will learn and practice all the climbing techniques you will need including – the practical use of crampons, ice axes, ropes etc. to make sure that you master all the required skills and to boost your confidence which will ensure that you have a challenging but safe and successful climbing experience on Chulu west and gain the summit – an awesome experience.
- Duration: 22 Days
- Country: Nepal
- Grade: Strenuous Plus
- Maximum Heights:
- Best Season: Oct/ Nov/ March/ April
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamand.
Day 02: Cultural Tours and Preparation for the Expedition.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar and trek starts to Chulu peak climbing.
Day 04-08: Trek to Manang.
Day 09-21: Climb to Chulu West Base Camp and Climb practice
Day 13: Climbing Chulu High camp
Day 14-15: Summit the Chulu West (6250m).
Day 16-18: Trek to Jomsom.
Day 19: Fly to Pokhara after the Chulu west summit.
Day 20-21: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 22: Chulu west peak climbing trip ends / Departure.
- Private Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals (open / choice menu) while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Responsible travelling with policy of 01 porter to each trekker to make sure to have light weight to porter.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while Chulu west peak climbing.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on peak climbing trip in Annapurna region.
- Accommodation in teahouse or lodge while trekking.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while Clulu peak climbing.
- Welcome dinner as listed in the Chulu peak climbing itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Chulu west peak Climbing Permit Royalty and other government tax.
- Climbing Clinic Course at Chulu west base camp.
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: Plastic climbing boot, crampons, climbing rope, ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer etc.
- All camping equipment provided - 2-person member tent, dinning tent with table and chair, kitchen tent, staff /porter tent, toilet tent with commode.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Annapurna region chulu west peak climbing map.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket /trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes / boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Complementaty climbing duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Peak climbing certificates issued from the respective body of Nepal Government.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephome, beverage drinks etc.