Nurture Nepal Treks and Expedition offer River Rafting in Nepal, White water rafting in Nepal, Rafting in Kali Gandaki River, Rafting in Himalayan cold spring water for our valuable travellers who wish to make a rafting trip in Nepal. Drive for 3-4 hrs to the put-in point near Beni. Throughout this drive you have stunning views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks as well as the sacred Machapuchare. Upon arrival, you unload all the equipment and you will receive a full safety briefing. Have lunch and then the guide will take you to the river starting point ready to begin your exciting 3 day rafting trip. The first day you begin with some class III rapids which is a warm up for the team, after 10/15 minutes you will be encountering 2 big class 4 rapids i.e. ‘Small Brother’ and ‘Big Brother’. Your guide will make you work hard at doing exercises to work as a team maneuvering the raft efficiently. After scouting the rapid, the safety kayaks will go first and then the raft. Soon after encountering these two big rapids you will reach the Modi Khola confluence where you will choose the beach for the evening campsite.
Second day once the rafts are packed you start down the river for a day mixed with adrenaline, calmness and spectacular scenery including views of Annapurna 1 and Himachuli. You will tackle many class III sections and the challenging class IV named REFUND. This section of river is abundant with vines, wildlife and lush vegetation hanging from the cliff faces. Your campsite is below the village of Purti Ghat.
Third day soon after being back on the water you reach the holy village of Seti Beni. The river has deposited a house size boulder in the confluence with a smaller tributary. Since confluence is considered holy places in the Hindu religion, this boulder has become an important shrine to the local river people. There is usually a great audience to watch and listen to the spectacle as each team negotiates the rapid that has formed around this holy place. Not long after this, it is time for the journey to end. You load up the gear and prepare for the bus journey back to Pokhara.Forth day drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Please bring: -
• swim wear for on the river
• Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
• Sunscreen and lip protector
• Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
• Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
• Personal medication
• Reading book
• Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
day 01 : You begin with some class III rapids which is a warm up for the team, after 10/15 minutes you will be encountering 2 big class 4 rapids .
Day 2 : Once the rafts are packed you start down the river for a day mixed with adrenaline.
Day 3 : Soon after being back on the water you reach the holy village of Seti Beni.
Ground Transportation (destination to destination
• Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
• River Permit
• Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
• Safety Kayak
• Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
• Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
• All expenses for Staff
• Expedition elements include professional whitewater river guides
• First aid kid box
• Company T-Shirt
Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
• Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
• Emergency evacuation
• Things of personal use
• Hotel in on the way if you want
• Member insurance
• Tips to Staffs
• Sleeping bag (US$ 1.00 per night)