Nurture Nepal Treks and Expedition offer River Rafting in Nepal, White water rafting in Nepal, Rafting in Trishuli River, Rafting in Himalayan cold spring water for our valuable travellers who wish to make a rafting trip in Nepal. Rafting is kind of extra ordinary adventure.Rafting on the Trishuli River is an excellent opportunity to observe the diversity of demography, landscapes, and cultural heritage and the flora and fauna. You can experience the thrills of white-water on the course of three days trip. This can be degraded as per your interest and time.The scenery of river Trishuli includes small gorges and a glimpse of the cable car leading to the famous Hindu Temple Manakamana.For the most of the year the rapids encountered on the Trisuli are straightforward, easily negotiated and well spaced out. Trisuli river is an excellent river for those looking for a short river trip, without the challenge of huge rapids, but with some really exciting rapids, with beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment. During the monsoon months the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters. But there are sections for rafting during the monsoon for those who are looking for simply exciting trip !
3 Days Rafting Trip Itinerary:
What we provide
Along with our high quality self-bailing rafts, we provide helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits, lifejackets, and first aid kit.
We provide plentiful, healthy and hygienically prepared food and drinks. Tents and sleeping mats are also provided. All our equipment is of the highest quality, clean and well maintained.
What to bring
Please bring with you shorts and a T-shirt for on the river, suitable footwear for wearing in the raft, warm clothing for the evenings, a towel, sun block and your camera. A flashlight is also useful.
Let Us Know
Please tell us if you are a non-swimmer, or not very confident in the water. Also it is essential that you inform us of any medical conditions that may affect your well being on the trip. Don’t forget to request vegetarian meals if required.
Nurture Nepal treks take the safety of its clients very seriously. All our guides are licensed, with many years of experience on the rivers of Nepal and European countries. All are trained in CPR, First Aid and advanced river rescue techniques.
Please bring: -
• swim wear for on the river
• Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
• Sunscreen and lip protector
• Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
• Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
• Personal medication
• Reading book
• Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Churandi, rafting to Kuringhat and camp here.
Day 02: Rafting from Kuringhat to Simaltar and camp here.
Day 03: Rafting from Simaltar to Gai Ghat and drive back to Kathmandu or Pokhara or Chitwan.
Ground Transportation (destination to destination
• Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
• River Permit
• Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
• Safety Kayak
• Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
• Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
• All expenses for Staff
• Expedition elements include professional whitewater river guides
• First aid kid box
Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
• Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
• Emergency evacuation
• Things of personal use
• Hotel in on the way if you want
• Member insurance
• Tips to Staffs
• Sleeping bag (US$ 1.00 per night)